Here at OceanZen we understand that sizing can be tricky when purchasing online therefore we will happily accept exchanges for wrong sizing. OceanZen reserves the right to deny a return if the product does not meet the requirements of our Returns Policy. If your return has been approved you will be issued a store credit valid for 12 months as OceanZen does not offer refunds.
We will only accept an exchange if the bikini is in absolute perfect condition and is:
- Unworn and unwashed with swing tags still in original place (please wear undergarments when trying on)
- No makeup, deodorant marks or perfume fragrance
- Returned within 14 days of delivery date for Australian orders and 21 days for International orders.
- OceanZen is not responsible for lost or stolen returns therefore it is essential you consider returning with tracking as we cannot process exchanges without receiving the initial product.
- Orders placed prior to a store sale are not negotiable for the percentage difference to be refunded.
- ALL items marked on sale or used with a sale coupon code are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Our product has been quality controlled, however in the unlikely event (has never happened so far) that you receive a faulty item please notify firstname.lastname@example.org. Once received, if we deem the swimwear to be faulty you will be issued a store credit.
Gift cards are not redeemable for cash and non-refundable - valid for 12 months from purchasing date.
The customer is responsible for return shipping fees to us and returns must include a pre-paid postal satchel so we can return your exchange to you. OceanZen does not cover shipping fee's for exchanges.
A $10 shipping fee will be charged or deducted from your store credit if a pre-paid satchel is not included in your returned parcel.